Saudi Arabia is an Arab country located in the Middle East. Located on the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia covers a total area of 830,000 square kilometers and has about 27 million people living there. This article will be highlighting some things that you can do while visiting Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is one of those places that are not often visited by tourists, but it’s still worth checking out if you’re looking for something different to do on your next vacation! There are many places to visit in the kingdom with over 100 museums throughout the country including art galleries, archaeological sites and historic buildings which showcase its rich culture.
Here are some things you can do while visiting Saudi Arabia:
1) The Nour Mosque in Mecca: This mosque is the holiest place for Muslims and is visited by more than two million people every year.
2) Madain Saleh: A UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built more than 1,700 years ago by Nabateans with stone tools!
3) Shamal Hotel Resort & Spa: With its luxurious accommodations and stunning views of Al-Khobar’s coastline this resort offers an unforgettable experience just outside Bahrain Bay.
4) King Abdulaziz Historical Center in Dhahran: which exhibits information about Saudi Arabia’s history
5) Old City Market in Riyadh: where you’ll find many stores selling traditional items like spices, textiles and more -go sightseeing at Madina Munawara with its ancient buildings and mosques or go shopping for souvenirs at Sultan Qaboos Street in Al Khobar.